Use of your data
We use your data (which we obtain from you online or in person), among other things, to manage your registration as a user and the purchase of products or services, to respond to your queries and, if you wish, to send you our personalised communications.
This data is necessary for the performance of the agreement.
What data is held and processed?
In the context of your interaction with 4K nv, the following personal data may be recorded and processed:
- Data to identify you, such as name, address, telephone number(s), date of birth, email address, IP address...
- Payment data: data that are necessary to process your payment when you make a purchase.
Purposes of processing personal data
Your personal data is collected and processed exclusively for the following purposes:
- for our business operations;
- for the processing of your purchase;
- for processing exchanged products or returns;
- for conducting marketing campaigns (by post, telephone or electronic means, such as e-mail or SMS with respect to offers and promotions that may interest you);
- to offer you the possibility to accept offers and participate in competitions;
- to offer you the possibility to participate in customer surveys;
- to optimise the website;
- to improve our products and services;
- to deal with queries or complaints.
4K nv will retain your personal data for no longer than 10 years in order to realise the purposes for which your data is collected.
- As part of the execution of our agreements, we apply a retention period of 10 years after termination of the agreement.
- As part of the processing of your contact details outside of the execution of agreements, we apply a retention period of 12 months.
With whom are these data shared?
Your data will not be provided to third parties unless this is strictly necessary for the execution of the agreement, such as transporters and payment partners.
Rights regarding personal data
Right of access and inspection
You have the right to inspect your personal data at any time, free of charge, as well as the use that 4K nv makes of your personal data.
Right of rectification, deletion and restriction
You are free to communicate or not your personal data to 4k nv. In addition you have the right to ask 4k nv to improve, complete or remove your personal data. You do know that if you refuse to communicate or request to remove personal data, certain services and products will not be available.
You may also ask to limit the processing of your personal data.
Right of objection
You have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons. In addition, you always have the right to oppose the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes. You do not have to give any specific reasons for doing so.
Right to free data transfer
You can ask at any time to receive a copy of the personal data processed by 4K nv.
Right of withdrawal of consent
If you have given permission for your personal data to be processed, you also have the right to withdraw that permission at any time.
Exercising your rights
If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Belgian Privacy Commission: Data Protection Authority, rue du Mail 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel +32 (0)2 274 48 00, Fax +32 (0)2 274 48 35, email: email@example.com.